Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Mom...


I just have to say that I have the best Mom in the world. It's so true :) We have always been so close and enjoyed so many of the same things. My entire life, she has been there for everything (as well as my Dad). She has always sacrificed to make sure that my brother and I have everything we want....and even though I am 26 years old, she is still the same way! She has been so unbelievable throughout all of this wedding planning. I said in my previous post that I think she is having more fun than I am (if that's possible). She has morphed into this incredible wedding planner and I don't know what we'd do without her!!! She is truly one of my very best friends - I love to shop with her (which we always find an excuse to shop for something when we're together), catch up on all the latest news with her, and just plain spend time with her. She is the best! She has learned to put up with a lot in our home - primarily because she is the brunt of most of our sarcastic humor....She's a tough woman!! Haha. Seriously, I hope to one day be the wife and mother that she is.

I just thought I'd send a little shout-out to my Mom today....thanks for all you do!!! I am so thankful for the bond that we have!!! (Dad, I love you, too...more than you know!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment