Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry....


**Random Picture:
This is a fun picture I came across today :) This was taken at a Sushi place here in NOLA right after Chad and I met in September of '07. Seems like just yesterday...who would've thought we'd be here....

*************

Okay, I set out not to be "one of those people" that never updated this thing. My apologies. Life is crazy right now and it's only going to get more crazy! We went home to ATL for Chad to speak at a DNOW this past weekend. Whirlwind trip! It was great to see my family and be back "home" for a few days, but I despise long car rides now. Don't get me wrong, I love spending the time with Chad --- but, I'm always worn out when we get back....and I don't even do the driving. (Isn't he great, he doesn't even make me drive?!!)

Anyways, we have one week until Spring Break and then we're heading back to ATL. The week is already packed with wedding "stuff" and appointments - every day! June 13th will be here before we know it. After that, we have our first wedding shower in Bruce, MS the weekend of March 29th...along with Chad's ordination into the ministry. Such exciting and busy times! I'll post pictures as they come.

Love to you all,

Kelly and Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment