Thursday, October 8, 2009

Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!! (And Rebs!)

Melissa, My mom (Kay), my mother-in-law (Sandra)

We spent last weekend in Oxford and Starkville going to see GA Tech beat MS State! We had the best time. The picture above was taken while we were waiting to eat dinner at Boure in Oxford. We had a great meal and it was so great for all of us to be together: My parents and brother, Chad's parents, and his brother and sister-in-law. It was a packed weekend and we even managed to fit in a little shopping on Saturday before the game :)


Here is a picture of our house - I am now an Ole Miss Wife and proudly support Chad's team! Our weather has been beautiful and chilly lately...already making me excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm still not finished with our front doorstep - going to get some different colored pumpkins next week and I may even paint them. Who knows!?!


My great friend and sister-in-law, Melissa....we are a deadly pair - we both LOVE to shop and decorate. We're dangerous together! She's so sweet and I'm very glad to be in the same family now!


You know this good-looking man! He has been so busy lately with BCM. Meanwhile, I've been stuck at home with some strand of the flu - ready to feel better and have a great weekend!



Last, but not least, here are our boys...it was a fun game!

Well, we'll be out of town for the next few weekends (always on the go). We'll be visiting family this weekend. Chad's cousin, Heather, just had her 3rd little boy. We are so excited to see Luke! Next weekend we'll be in MO where Chad is speaking at a Youth Conference. Hopefully after that we'll be able to stay at home for a weekend or two. Before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. I'm ready to decorate and start listening to my Christmas music!

Hope you are well!

Love,

Kelly and Chad

1 comment: